Liverpool Tour 2018 Application Form
Liverpool FC Overseas Tour with Neil Murphy
We are delighted to announce to you the opportunity to participate in our first Liverpool FC overseas tour. This is a project we’ve been working on for a long time and an opportunity we have been wanting to present to you since the day we opened our soccer schools here in Japan, so we are very proud to confirm our first official LFCIA Academy tour.
We will be using a UK based specialist sporting travel company called Complete Sports Solutions to help with this tour. This is a company that LFC has been partnered with for a long time and one that we can trust to look after all necessities needed for such a tour to be a complete success. Please take the time out to read their brochure attached.
During the tour there will be the chance to visit Anfield and our Academy, watch a top tier English football match, play matches against local Liverpool teams and have training sessions with other Liverpool Academy coaches amongst other activities. This really is a fantastic opportunity for your children to……………
- Fulfil their dreams of visiting Liverpool FC
- Follow in the footsteps of the likes of Stevie Gerard.
- Learn, first hand, even more about our amazing football club.
- Have the best LFC experience possible.
We hope you appreciate this opportunity and would be happy to join us on this once in a lifetime Liverpool FC opportunity.
■ England – Liverpool Tour 2018
||27th March 2018（Tuesday）- 3rd April 2018（Tuesday）6nights 8days
||Neil Murphy, Takahiro Kirihara, Nami Saito
||■ All the player who was born on 1st April 2005 – 31st March 2007（※ 10 – 12 years old）
||Members ： 9th November 2017 ( Thursday ) ～Non members ： 23rd November 2017 ( Thursday) ～
||Minimum ： 15 players ／ Maximum ： 25 players
||■ Members：370,000yen（tax excluded）399,600yen（tax included）■ Non members：420,000yen （tax excluded）453,600yen（tax included）※Registration fee, Annual fee and training kit fee are included
※We calculate it as £1＝150yen. This price might be changed due to exchange rate or fuel surcharge
• 6 nights at the Holiday Inn Leigh Sports Village based on twin room and triple rooms
• Round trip flight ticket
• Half board meal basis – breakfasts and evening meals throughout
• Ground Transportation for full duration of Itinerary
• 2 x fixtures vs suitable opposition
• 1 x professional training session at Liverpool FC Academy
• 1 x professional training session with English FA coach
• 2 x field hire to conduct own training sessions
• 1 x stadium tour – Anfield Stadium
• Seminar with LFC Coach
• Sightseeing excursions as per itinerary
• Regular tour updates via social media
• Fully trained English speaking tour Liaison Officer on hand 24/7 for Full duration of the tour
• Full TTA & ATOL Protection
• Match Tickets
• Lunches unless stated otherwise
• Transportation costs in Japan
For an Application
Apply for the tour（Now - December）
Fill in all the blank in the following application form and then press「SUBMIT」. You will get an automatic reply soon and we will send you an email to confirm your application. If you have not recieved any replies from us for 2 or 3 days, please send an email or make a phone call to usLiverpool FC Soccer Schools 03-6859-7532
Make a payment（End of the year or beginnig of January）
We ask you to make a payment but the price might be changed due to exchange rate or fuel surcharge so we won't ask that right now.
Presentation for the tour（February）
We are going to hold a presentation of the Liverpool Tour for all the participants. We are planning to hold it in Tokyo so once we make sure, we will send the information to all of them
Final confirmation of what to bring（March）
We will ask all the participants for each participant
Departure for England!!
If you have any quetsions, please do not hesitate to ask us anything
||03-6859-7532（All the coaches might be out of the office so please leave your message with your contact）
||email@example.com（All the staff can see the email）